'To find your way as a children's author, CWAYB should be your first port of call.' Sarah Crossan, Carnegie Medal Winning author.
Foreword by William Sutcliffe, author of Are you Experienced?, New Boy and We See Everything
The indispensable guide to writing for children and young adults, this Yearbook provides inspirational articles from successful writers and illustrators, as well as practical advice on who to contact across the media and how to get published.
New articles for the 2020 edition include:
- Creating manga and other graphic novels
- Writing series fiction
- Translating children's fiction
- The dos and don'ts of submitting to agents
- Getting a foot in the door: advice for BAME writers
- Writing for the school market
- Writing for children's TV
- Successful use of social media
- Reinventing old tales for new readers