Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff
Discover Thailand with this essential travel guide, designed to help you help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there before you've even packed your bags. Sample the best of Thai cuisine in Bangkok, island hop across the Tautao archipelago, explore the incredible natural beauty of the Mekong River Valley, cycle through the majestic temples of Sukhothai, or dance till dawn at a Full Moon party--DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Thailand covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Thailand: ancient temples, tasty street food, breathtaking beaches--what will yours be?
- See Thailand from a different angle: lots of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Thailand gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- Detailed color maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last--where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views, and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink, and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Bangkok's Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaeo, and Prasat Hin Khao Phnom Rung, and Doi Suthep
- Covers Bangkok, the Central Plains, Northern Thailand, Northeast Thailand, the Gulf of Thailand, and the South
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Thailand is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Searching for paradise? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Thailand's Beaches and Islands. Taking a shorter trip? Try our Top 10 Bangkok
About DK Eyewitness Travel For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your vacation. In 2018, the Eyewitness series was relaunched with a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.