Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Greek Islands, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of the Greek islands.
See the sun set in SantorYni, step back in time at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, laze on beaches in ZBkynthos or explore the chic boutiques of M2konos Town. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of the Greek Islands with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Greek Islands-
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 listsshowcase the best attractions in the Greek Islands, covering Rhodes Old Town, the archaeological remains on Delos, the caves of KefalloniB and more.
- Free laminated pull-out map of the Greek Islands, plus over seven full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting Greek Islands, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Corfu, Crete, KefalloniB, Kos, LefkBda, M2konos, NBxos, P ros, Rhodes, SantorYni, Skiathos, Skopelos, ZBkynthos and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the Greek Islands? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide The Greek Islands.