Author(s): DK Eyewitness
The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to Sicily, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Sicily.
Stroll through the buzzing artistic centre of Palermo, admire ancient Greek sites at Selinunte and Valle dei Templi, hike the lower slopes of Mount Etna, or explore the spectacular Aeolian Islands. From Top 10 beaches to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Sicily with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Sicily:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Sicily, covering Palermo, Monreale, Syracuse,
Villa Romana del Casale, and more
- Sturdy laminated pull-out map of Sicily, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Sicily's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Palermo, Northwest Sicily; Northeast Sicily; Southwest Sicily; and Southeast Sicily
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Sicily? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sicily.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.