Author(s): DK Eyewitness
Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-colour photography, this 100% updated guide to Krakow brings you the best of this fairy-tale city in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, andmapsthroughout
- easy-to-follow walksand itineraries
- our pick of Krakow's must-sees, top experiences, andhidden gems
- a sturdy, laminated pull-out city mapwith transport information
- insider tips and information- when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, andstay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Krakow, from Wawel Hill to the Old Quarter, Kazimierz to Nowy Swiat
- expert advice- get ready, get around, and stay safe
Travelling around Poland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland.