Author(s): DK Travel
Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-colour photography, this 100% updated guide to Budapest brings you the best of this vibrant and historic city in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and mapsthroughout
- easy-to-follow walksand itineraries
- our pick of Budapest's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a sturdy, laminated pull-out city mapwith transport information and a metro map
- insider tips and information- when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guidecovering each corner of Budapest, from the Castle District to Central Pest, Gellert Hill to Varosliget
- expert advice- get ready, get around, and stay safe
Exploring beyond the Hungarian capital? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Hungary. For those of you on a short city break, pick our pocket-sized Top 10 Budapestfor top 10 lists to all-things Budapest.