Author(s): Collins Dictionaries
Designed to give learners of Irish all the information they need in a handy, take-anywhere format.
It includes all the latest words reflecting changes in modern lifestyle, as well as the features you would expect from a Collins dictionary: an easy-to-read layout, special treatment of key words such as can, that, faoi, mar, and useful examples.
There is a grammar supplement to help you to develop your knowledge of Irish and your confidence in the language and verb tables show all verb forms for the most common regular and irregular Irish verbs. In addition, there is a brand-new Phrasefinder supplement with all the most useful phrases at your fingertips.
- All the latest words in both languages
- Information on initial mutation
- An in-depth Irish grammar supplement
- A brand-new supplement with all the most useful phrases
- Special treatment of key vocabulary items