The Self-Care Handbook - Connect with Yourself and Boost Your Wellbeing
Author(s): Gill Hasson
Learn how to improve and maintain your health and wellbeing with a practical and achievable self-care guide
Are you looking after yourself? For so for many of us, with so much to do and think about, self care - taking care of our mental, emotional and physical health and wellbeing - often falls by the wayside.
The Self-Care Handbook equips you to make positive, helpful choices for incorporating self-care into your life. It explains how to take responsibility for your own wellbeing and provides ideas and practical advice on how you can better look after yourself.
Bestselling author Gill Hasson shows you how to develop the mindset, routines and habits that can protect, maintain and improve your health and wellbeing. The Handbook presents straightforward approaches that can help you feel good about yourself, manage stress and anxiety, achieve a work-life balance, increase your physical health and much more. This book will help you:
- Encourage a positive, healthy relationship with yourself and strengthen your wellbeing
- Understand and implement the factors that can protect, maintain and improve your mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Manage overwhelm and simplify a busy life
- Know how best to relax, switch off and enjoy yourself
- Look after yourself when you're going through difficulties, setbacks or a crisis
The Self-Care Handbook is an important resource for anyone wishing to integrate healthy behaviours and activities and look after their physical and mental wellbeing.
- : 9780857088598
- : John Wiley & Sons, Limited
- : Capstone
- : February 2020
- : ---length:- '21.6'width:- '13.8'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Gill Hasson
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 240