Trina Turk celebrates the 25th anniversary of the colorful, mid-century-inspired fashion and lifestyle brand by designer Trina Turk.
This first-ever monograph on the Trina Turk aesthetic celebrates her distinctive patterns and sensibility.
Explore the inspiration behind her clothing designs for women, the Mr. Turk line of clothing for men, swimwear, and home goods.
- Features Turk's distinctly designed retail stores
- Celebrates the architecturally significant homes she has restored
- Includes many of her signature bold and colorful textile patterns
Essays by Booth Moore, Barbara Bestor, and Simon Doonan each provide insight on a specific aspect of Trina Turk--the designer, and her eponymous brand.
This stunning monograph makes a great gift for mid-century architecture, design, and lifestyle fans.
- Cloth wrapped in her vibrant and colorful 25th-anniversary fabric pattern and brimming with gorgeous
- Perfect for fans of Trina Turk, as well as those who love Palm Springs design, vintage clothing,
interior design, and more
- Gorgeous on display on the coffee table