Author(s): Hervé Tullet
Part of theNew York TimesbestsellingPress Hereseries by Hervé Tullet!
With hours of creative play,Draw Here: An Activity Bookfeatures more than 135 pages brimming with activities for young readers to see things differently.
From solving a maze, matching up similarly colored dots, or growing a whole village of dot people, this book is packed with hours of learning fun.
* Tullet's signature bold dots bounce, spin, and splatter across spread after spread
* Invites kids to grab a crayon and fill in, connect, decorate, and above all, reimagine the dots
* Opens eyes and minds to playful and creative thinking
Experiment, play, and draw--but most of all, just have fun--inside and outside the box with this innovative activity book.
Perfect for little hands, this interactive book brilliantly communicates the foundations of whimsical imagination to readers ages 5 to 6 years old.
* A wonderful gift for parents, teachers, librarians, and caregivers who want an interactive book that introduces creative thinking
* Perfect for new and existing fans of Herve¿ Tullet
* Great for those who enjoyedPress Here, Mix It Up, and Let's Play!by Herve¿ Tullet, as well asTotally Awesome Mazes and Puzzlesby William Potter,Unicorn Activity Book for Kids Ages 4-8by Activity Slayer, andThe Everything Kids' Puzzle Bookby Jennifer A. Ericsson and Beth L. Blair